About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
I'm an insurance professional with a desk job that has not helped me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm on a mission to put myself first and be the person I want to be.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I had a dream..well more like a plan

I had a plan for today and I actually followed that plan.  One gold star for me.  I started my day relaxing, which everyone should do on Sunday morning.  The laziness was followed by meal planning and then shopping at Right By Nature.  I love this store.  It's a local organic grocery store with a great selection and much more economical than Whole Foods.  (No offense to Whole Foods, but it's December and I've got gifts to buy!)  I took Aaron along, but he gets all freaked out around wholesome, all natural foods, so he just stood outside for the most part. 

Breakfast today was Stonyfield Lowfat Blueberry Yogurt and a PecanPie Larabar.  Lunch was a serving of hummus with an ounce of Stacy's Naked Pita Chips and a piece of string cheese.  Dinner was delish..Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Oven Roasted Potatoes and Sugar Snap Peas.  I limited by coffee intake to two cups today and drank my daily dose of water (1 liter).  I even had enough calories left for 1/2 slice of pumpkin pudding pie.  Overall I'm pleased with myself today, but I do need to get more fruit and veggies into my diet.  Oh wait...add and apple as my mid day snack to that menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment