About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
I'm an insurance professional with a desk job that has not helped me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm on a mission to put myself first and be the person I want to be.

Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF and many thanks!

I know, pretty lame title for a blog entry, but I wanted to thank everyone that responded to my cry for help yesterday and couldn't come up with anything more creative.  The pitty party is officially over.  I'm fully organized for my sister's bridal shower on Sunday, I have all my laundry done, the cake for the shower is beautiful (Thanks Julie I knew it would be) and I just finished a healthy breakfast of organic yogurt topped with organic pumpkin flax granola.

As you know I haven't been able to run this week but the pain in my shins is disappearing, so hopefully I'll be back to training on Monday.  My ex-husband was a long distance runner and I thought he was CRAZY for running so religiously, but I see now that once you get it in your blood it's horrible to give it up.  Sorry for calling you crazy Joe. : )

I hope everyone has a really great weekend.  I'm heading to eastern PA later today for the big shower weekend.  I'll update everyone and maybe have some pics next week.

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment