About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
I'm an insurance professional with a desk job that has not helped me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm on a mission to put myself first and be the person I want to be.

Monday, August 10, 2009

The purpose

I've thought quite a bit about food lately. I've been reading numerous books on the subject as well. It's all very interesting, but very overwhelming at the same time. I think as a nation we are consumed with food, either avoiding it or enjoying it. There doesn't seem to be much middle of the road on this subject. My goal with this blog is to talk about all natural foods. One a week perhaps. I'll pick a food and spend the week talking about it's history, it's uses and share some great recipes. I hope you join my quest in getting back to the basics and will share your suggestions, comments and recipes as we go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie! I'm excited to see what you have to say! You have been such an inspiration to me since we met on FS. Best of luck on your new blog!
    Kadine

    ReplyDelete