About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
I'm an insurance professional with a desk job that has not helped me maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm on a mission to put myself first and be the person I want to be.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Mid Week Update

Have you all set your goals?  I just wanted to give you an update on mine.  So far this week I have:

1.  Logged my food every day.  Good or bad.
2.  I've only exercised twice and burned an extra 300 and then 400.  So no completing there.
3.  I haven't eaten less than 1500 calories once this week.  Darn holiday treats!
4.  I've only gone over my fat grams once but it was WAY over.  Ooops.
5.  Not sure how the loss is going to look this week.  I think I may only be down 1 pound instead of 2.

I'm not putting too much pressure on myself during the month of December.  I wanted to start tracking my goals now to get into the habit again, but I refuse to make the holiday any more unpleasant than they are already going to be considering this is the first year without my father.

I'll check in again on Monday.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment